There are many factors that make this sport a booming activity, but did you know what are the main benefits of the practice of padel?
1. IT IS A SPORT FOR ALL AGESIt does not matter if you are young or if you dare to start practicing it with more age, padel is a sport that adapts to the characteristics of its players and that can be practiced at any age.
It is you who marks the level of the game and you will always find other players of the same level with whom to share the experience.
A perfect way to play sports!
2. ELIMINATE STRESSDay to day causes us to accumulate concerns, work to be done, pending tasks... which gradually increases our level of stress.
Playing padel you will find the perfect formula to disconnect from the outside world. Between the four walls you will only be your mates and you. Even if the match is with co-workers, padel will help you not to think about something else and disconnect from worries.
3. IMPROVE YOUR COORDINATION AND REFLECTIONSIt is obvious. Padel is a sport of coordination and reflexes so with each practice you will work on these qualities, which will be improved also in the other aspects of your day to day.
4. FORGET THE METEOROLOGICAL INCLEMENCESPadel can be played both in its indoor and in its outdoor version. Therefore, time will not prevent you from practicing your favorite sport.
Enjoy the outdoors in spring and summer, when the days are longer and the temperature accompanies. For the coldest days, or even snow and rain, the indoor courts will allow you to enjoy padel without worrying about bad weather.
5. TONE THE MUSCLESLike all sports, the practice of padel will help you tone muscles, especially legs and buttocks, although the arms, waist and back will also be strengthened with the different movements necessary to make the plays.
A very complete sport to help keep you in shape!
6. HELPS STRENGTHEN THE HEARTPadel is an aerobic exercise, so, like all exercises of this type, doing it in a moderate way will help you strengthen and keep your heart young.
In addition, it will help you to feel fit and fatigue less in your daily activities.
7. HELP PERSONAL OVERCOMING AND COMMITMENTWith the practice of padel you will mark your own goals. Improve the serve? Play more games? Participate in a tournament?
You will be the one to set your goals and objectives to achieve short, medium and long term, so it is a perfect means to improve yourself.
In addition, working to achieve your goals will require a commitment on your part, which is added to that acquired with your teammate. This will become a habit that will also be transferred to your day to day.
8. TEAMWORKPadel is a sport for couples. That's why your actions during the game will affect you both. The work to achieve the best results, know when to act and when to let your partner do it, take responsibility for the actions as a team... are also essential values outside the four walls of the court.
9. IT IS VERY FUNBeing a social sport, padel is very fun. From the first point, and regardless of your level, padel will allow you to laugh and enjoy at all times the game and the company.
What better to do sport and enjoy at the same time?
10. IMPROVES SOCIETYIt is always easy to find people to play with. Friends, co-workers, classmates ... With padel you can meet new facets of people with whom you have been related in other areas and, in addition, you can enjoy an extra time of fun having a few beers after the game!
If until now you were not sure to encourage you to make padel part of your routine, with these reasons you will have no excuse for not doing it!