1. IDENTIFICATION strong>
• Owner: TELECYL. S.A. (hereinafter, "Madison").
• NIF: A-47310941
• Registered office: C / Juan García Hortelano, 43, 47014 - Valladolid
• Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valladolid: Volume 461, Folio 52, Sheet VA-3.363, 1st registration.
• Delegate for Data Protection (DPO): email@example.com
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT strong>
(hereinafter, the "Website") are treated by Madison, as the organizer of this international amateur paddle circuit, international pade lexperience "(hereinafter" IPE ").
3. OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA strong>
The data requested in the forms of the Web are in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they can not be served, without prejudice to the fact that they can freely view the content of the Website.
4. WHAT PURPOSE WILL MADISON DEAL WITH THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG? Strong>
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by Madison according to the following purposes:
• Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries from the User.
• Periodically send to Users, including by electronic means, communications related to tournaments, venues, services, promotions or offers that have to do with the IPE, if the User gives his consent by marking the corresponding checkbox.
• Manage and carry out opinion polls, studies, statistics, profiles and analogous activities.
The User's data will be kept according to the aforementioned purposes until he opposes or revokes his consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL MADISON TREAT? strong>
Madison will address the following categories of User data, necessary for circuit management:
• Identifying information: name, surnames, ID, postal address, email address, telephone number.
• Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
During the tournament, images will be taken (photographs and / or videos) that can be used to promote this event on this website, in our rrss files and in the development of reports and promotional dossiers. By participating or attending the tournament, you can appear in those images.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA? Strong>
The treatment of the User's data by Madison is based on the consent that is requested and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them, not affecting the others.
7. WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER'S DATA COMMUNICATE? strong>
The User's data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances the identifying and personal data collected on this website, unless legally required.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER strong>
• Guarantees that he is over 18 years of age or the father or mother or legal guardian in case the information provided is of a minor and that the information provided to Madison is true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
• Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Madison for the purposes indicated.
• Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to Madison or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS strong>
One of the purposes for which Madison treats the personal data provided by the Users is to send them electronic communications with information related to the amateur paddle circuit, IPE.
Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously expressed their acceptance upon receipt thereof, by checking the corresponding box.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Madison, he can request the cancellation of the service through the link enabled for it in each communication or by sending an email to the following email address: dpo @ madisonmk. com
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS strong>
The User can send a letter to "DPO" C / Juan García Hortelano, 43, 47014 - Valladolid, with the reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of his identity document, at any time and free of charge, to: < br /> • Revoke the consents granted.
• Obtain confirmation about whether personal information concerning the User or not is being processed at Madison.
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain from Madison the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
• Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by Madison.
• Request the portability of your data.
11. SECURITY MEASURES strong>
Madison will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.